Wednesday 12 May 2010

Only In A School

A student is sent to the lab technician by his teacher Mr X and says 'Could Mr X have a pair of tweezers?', 'No problem' replies the technician 'Why does he need them?', 'Oh, something fell down the plug hole in the sink'. Thinking about the students education the technician handed the student the tweezers and said 'Here you go, tell Mr X he doesn't have to send you back with them'. The student went back to the lesson but returned five minutes later. The technician said to the student 'I thought I told you to tell Mr X he didn't have to send you back with the tweezers'. 'I know' replied the student 'I don't have the tweezers, I told Mr X but he has now sent me to ask, If I am not to be sent with the tweezers how and when is he going to get to get them back to you?'......A true story that took place today.

No comments:

Post a Comment